TOWN OF LOS GATOS
TOWN COUNCIL/SUCCESSOR AGENCY MEETING
TUESDAY, JANUARY 22, 2013 -- 7:00 P.M. -
STUDY SESSION CALLED TO ORDER - 5:00 P.M.
Capital Improvement Program Study Session - Discuss and provide input regarding priorities for Capital Improvement Funding
BOARDS/COMMISSION/COMMITTEES INTERVIEWS 6:30 P.M. AND APPOINTMENTS
a. Interview applicants for the vacant positions on Town Boards, Commissions, and Committees - Community and Senior Services Commission (1 vacancy, 1 applicant) - Library Board (1 vacancy, 2 applicants)
b. Appoint applicants to fill the vacant positions on Town Boards, Commissions, and Committees
BUSINESS MEETING CALLED TO ORDER - 7:00 P.M.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Chloe Howard, Saint Andrews Episcopal School
Board/Commission/Committee - End of Term Commendations
Library Board - Deborah Behrman
Parks Commission - Barbara Holden
Planning Commission - Marcia Jensen
CLOSED SESSION REPORT
COUNCIL/TOWN MANAGER REPORTS
> Council Matters
> Manager Matters
> Did You Know...?
CONSENT ITEMS (TO BE ACTED UPON BY A SINGLE MOTION)
1. Approve Council minutes of:
a. December 17, 2012
b. January 3, 2013 Special Meeting
2. Adopt resolution establishing a Subordination Policy for the Below Market Price (BMP) Housing Program
3. Introduce an ordinance of the Town of Los Gatos amending Chapter 19 Parks and Recreation of the Town of Los Gatos Town Code
VERBAL COMMUNICATIONS (Up to three minutes may be allotted to each speaker to address matters that are not on tonight’s agenda.)
4. Hazardous Vegetation Abatement (Weeds) Order abatement of hazardous vegetation (weeds)
5. Zoning Code Amendment A-12-003; General Plan Amendment GP-12-004. Applicant: Town of Los Gatos.
a. Consider a request for approval to amend the Town Code to incorporate the Affordable Housing Overlay into Division 5, to Article VIII Overlay Zones and Historic Preservation and consider a request for approval of a development agreement
b. Consider a request for approval to change the general plan designation of the property located on the northwest corner of Knowles Drive and Capri Drive (APN 406-28-032) from public to office.
c. Consider a request for approval to adopt AHOZ design guidelines and application of an affordable housing overlay to five properties generally located at:
1. Northwest corner of Knowles Drive and Capri Drive. APN 406-28-032.
2. Knowles Drive east of Winchester Boulevard. APN 424-32-077.
3. West Side of Oka Road, north of the Jewish Community Center. APN 424- 08-074.
4. East Side of Oka Road, south of the Los Gatos Swim and Racquet Club. APN 424-08-057.
5. East side of Oka Road, east of the Landmark and Los Gatos Gardens Apartments. APN 424-08-021.
d. Consider adoption of the Addendum to the General Plan Environmental Impact Report (EIR).